"Everyone I Love Is Dead" is a track of the Type O Negative album World Coming Down, released in 1999. This song has some influences of alternative rock. It is about attempting to run and hide from death, then dying regardless.
Seems three years Though maybe four Someone drops dead Whom I adore You love someone There will be grief The kiss of death Lips of a thief Goddamnit A dusty stack of photographs Of times I cried But mostly laughed Commit the past Into blue flame Acrid smoke Cowardly shame Goddamnit At times I'm truly terrified Cause dope and booze don't help to hide They're used to mask a weakling's hurt It's just like painting over dirt Everyone I love is dead Everyone I love is dead (All dead) Life's a game I cannot win Both good and bad must surely end The mirrors always tell the truth I love myself for hating you Everyone I love is dead Everyone I love is dead Everyone I love is dead Everyone I love is dead Goddamnit Goddamnit All dead All dead All dead, all dead, all dead, all dead, all dead, all dead, all dead, all dead, all dead Goddamnit
Search and play this song on YouTube.
- Band performers
- Peter Steele – lead vocals, bass, additional guitar & keyboards, preprogramming
- Kenny Hickey – guitar, additional vocals, deprogramming
- Josh Silver – keyboards, backing vocals, samples, deprogramming
- Johnny Kelly – drums, backing vocals, programming
- Written by Peter Steele
- Engineered and mixed by Mike Marciano
- Mastered by George Marino
- Produced by Peter Steele and Josh Silver