"Less than Zero (<0)" is a track of the Type O Negative album Life Is Killing Me, released in 2003. The song has Beatlesque influence as it is grungy and features a sitar and tambura, which is unusual for Type O Negative. The lyrics deals about the imagination that the humanity is worthless but a divine joke. Steele performs a couple of choirs in this song—the one before the first line of lyrics and the other following the second line.
My reflection as that shadow's blessing my death Last soul in agony meet machine tragedy God if you love me, then why won't you set me free? I don't have call-waiting, hey, was that you pranking me? The sheep within Wearing wolf's skin Weak vagiant Amongst midgets Snot and cum, piss and shit Of this I am made - like a taste of it? Vomit, pus, sweat, tears, blood The scab removed, revealing what was Of this man of Steele Nothing is real The truth be scant Lord of idiots The punishment Eternal lent Victims be clear You're all volunteers
Search and play this song on YouTube.
- Peter Steele – lead vocals, bass, additional guitar, choirs
- Josh Silver – keyboards, effects, backing vocals
- Kenny Hickey – guitar, sitar, backing vocals
- Johnny Kelly – drums, tambura
- Written by Peter Steele
- Engineered by Josh Silver and Mike Marciano
- Mixed by Josh Silver, Peter Steele and Mike Marciano
- Mastered by George Marino
- Produced by Josh Silver and Peter Steele